• When you signup on our site as a service seeker or a service provider, we save the information that you provide to us, or that we may collect automatically or through third-party vendors for commercial purpose and to enhance your experience with us and make our marketplace better, safer, and compliable with the applicable laws.
• The information we collect ourselves may include IP address, geolocation, device
• This information may include email address, account login credentials, home address, contact number, billing details, credit/debit card numbers, tax information, social handles information, government-issued ID, driving license, or passport to verify your identity and other purposes.
• You have the right to retrieve the information we collect, update it, or ask us to delete it at any time, given that you no longer use this platform.
• Our use of your personal data is subjected to GDPR if you are in the EU and the CCPA if you are in the Californian Jurisdiction.
• When you interact with a third-party business through our platform, and we may share your personal data with them, we do not own these third-party vendors, and
they may have their own privacy policies.
• Maintaining the authenticity of your information is your responsibility.
• The protection of your personal data is our responsibility. All your information is encrypted and secure to ensure there are no breaches of privacy. However, please understand that no security measure can ever be unbreachable. We promise to keep your information safe, regardless.